Call Us Today: 012 991 3843
Email Us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Is What We Can Offer You
• Applicant provides proof of purchase order with supporting documentation.
• Applicant provides copies of quotations used for the order.
• Applicant signs a cession agreement with CEDE CAPITAL.
CEDE CAPITAL then buys the products/goods on behalf of the applicant .
CEDE CAPITAL makes sure the products/goods gets delivered as soon as possible.
Payment of ceded purchase order is effected 30 days from invoice date.
Get In Touch
- Cede capital finances small/medium companies with purchase orders from the South African Government Departments that are willing to enter into a cession agreement.
- Our fee is charged on product cost and not on the entire purchase order.
- The payment is expected in 30 days after the date of invoice (when the applicant invoices the client)
- We charge interest on overdue payments, the interest is effective for every 30 days that pass without payment.